Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Roasted red potatoes..







We had a simple dinner tonight, Baked chicken with our favorite Zoe's seasoning blend and the juice of one lemon sprinkled on top, peas, and my beloved potatoes. Hubs is back hard core on his diet, and I'm obliging. We had an off weekend with a dinner out and a few quick fixes here at the house. Anyways, the potatoes... they are nothing more than red potatoes cut into chunks, spread out on a baking sheet, brushed with some oil and again sprinkled with the seasoning mix and baked at 350 for about an hour. We cook ours good and long to get the outsides a little crisp, but the inside stays soft. Really, the easiest most perfect side dish. I also love they they are real potatoes, and not from a can.

So that's what I'm loving today..

What are you loving??

No comments:

Post a Comment