Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!

It's a quiet week at Casa de Perry this week. Nothing wild going on although I did go  eat Chipotle and see One Day with my pal Megan. Props to her for getting me out of the house and out socializing on a weeknight. It was an overall good movie, but not my absolute favorite. Chipotle however did not disappoint! I had a rice bowl with chicken.  I'm still holding out to see Glee, and the new Sarah Jessica Parker flick How Does She Do It? After seeing the Help last week, and then this week One Day, I realized I should make more of an effort to actually go out and see movies. I really do like seeing them in the theater.

I need to either a.) find a generous friend or b.) try my hand at graphic design and get a banner for this little blog. Something to spruce it up a bit.


I just made broccoli casserole for dinner tonight in hopes of winning Mr. P's taste for that lovely green veggie. It's been in our freezer for a few weeks and we're trying to use up as much of what we have in our pantry right now (its loaded) before we go buy more food. I realized Monday at  dinner, that outside of my lovely breakfast dates that I don't even remember the last time I have been out for dinner. It's crazy how life before marriage was dictated by dining out and now it's a super special thing.

A commercial for Garnet and Black traditions just inspired me to do a post on gameday wear for those ever so important USC games. We're at just over a week a way from kickoff in Charlotte, and then two weeks from our home opener here in town. Get excited folks!!

Emily talked me into playing The Sims Social on Facebook. Not gonna lie, kind of addicting. It takes me back to the regular Sims game for sure. Good times there, good times.

Okay, so I think that's it for this post. Off to work on my super gameday one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment