I've loved literally every moment of it.
I'm feeling a little nostalgic tonight, so here's a photo of my favorite 4 girls from my beautiful bridal brunch the morning of the wedding.
hg4l, these girls truly are my heart and am ever so amazed at the lovely young women they've grown into.
Now, onto family.
At the end of the day that's all we have. They're ones who see us through our best and worst times, and still love us just the same. Our families teach us more than any job, school or friend ever could. Only now that I've got a family of my own (me and Mr. P) do I realize just how important that is. We don't always agree, and we can't pick out dinner to save our lives, but whatever the challenge is we work as a team and get it done. I love my husband, and our family, and together we can move mountains.
and laughter.
I woke up every so early this morning for another breakfast date with Maggie. This time we tackled another new to us off the beaten path cafe in town. I googled this one, and after perusing the menu we decided it would fit our tastes. Upon first appearances we knew this one would fit the bill. However, I was sad to see that there were no crepes on the menu as stated on FB and their site!! Trajedy. We sipped our coffees and enjoyed our sandwiches as we caught up on the week. What better way to start off the morning than with some fun and fellowship..
The rest of the day brought on total SUPER SEESTOR SATURDAY, we haven't had one in a long time. We celebrated the 3rd birthday of my sweet little neighbor, visited the mall (got nothing), and hung out here at the house. We had a full house for dinner, plus a few after! Our long time friends the Howell's joined us for dinner (tacos), and later us girls had some fun with my favorite stuff ever. Indian Healing Clay. It works wonders for your skin. Mr. P referred to is as African Magic Mud. He's too cute. We had so much fun.
So it's late and I'm about to turn in, but I wanted to get this real quick blog in before I hit the hay, once again reminded how much I am loved, and how much I love my family and that laugther is always the best medicine.

No comments:
Post a Comment