About a week ago Mr.P kicked his weight loss into high gear after watching, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.
Thankfully, his "juice diet reboot" barely lasted a day, and we're back to eating. He used all last week to work himself up to the no food, only juice diet that is displayed in the movie. By 11:00 pm, Friday I had to pull the plug and thankfully our friend Ryan got him to eat.
Turns out I wasn't the only one who was against giving up food altogether. So in true husband and wife team fashion, we're going this road together. As the wife, I'm promising not to bake or bring junk into the house. I'm also working up creative ways for those vegetables that Mr. P has sworn off. So far we've got carrots off that list!! In addition, I'm just not cooking the way I used to. We're also making it a priority to get out of the house and get moving. He also has given up soft drinks which already has made a HUGE difference.
So that's it. We've been eating lots of turkey and fresh veggies the past few days, and tonight we're having chicken, rice and peas. I'm dying for ice cream or some form of cheese or pastry, but like I said we're in this together so I'm doing what I can to support him.
No comments:
Post a Comment