Not so much, but it's closer than we think. In fact several customers are already coming in trying to fill their lists early. It's a tad bit inspirational I think. Mr. P and I briefly discussed this the other day, we've decided to combine all major gifts as just one from the hubs and I, and then cut out the random gifts to our less closer friends. Instead, I think we're going to tackle a great baking baking project and begin a tradition of our own, and give out these in lieu of gifts to the masses!
It's never too early to think about Christmas cards, it is??
It's 134 days away!!
Anyways, that's what's been on my mind this week. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the photoblog stalking I've been doing, and the constant relooking at my own wedding photos. I guess I just want to be prepared come the holiday season. After all it's our first Christmas together, married. I am getting excited about it to say the least.
I'm debating between a new photo of Paul and I (hopefully taken by a generous talented friend) or some sweet shots from the wedding. Who knows, we might get lucky with just a random shot between now and then too. Either way I can't decide on if the card will be one photo, or a small card sized collage of images. Of course it will be super cute and super preppy. I'm thinking maybe deep purple and gold. So far this morning I've spent some time on Snapfish.com, but know there are other sites out there that do this sort of thing, so I'd be interested on hearing any other thoughts about those sites.
Now, pending Mr. P and I take a photo with his family, do we send out our own, or what?? When is it appropriate to send out the cards, and does the photo on the card need to reflect the season? Meaning, since the recipients know that our wedding was in March, is it still appropriate? I'm in no rush to take a new photo since Mr. P just kicked off his latest diet, so I probably need to step it up too. I definately want this to look good.
Happy Friday everyone, and have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment