I've been on a blogging dl this week, so here's a brain dump. I'll do an actual post after this with an actual topic.
-I'm still not over our wedding.
-I cooked a turkey this week for the first time ever.
-I didn't burn the house down doing it!
-I got some WONDERFUL news that a good friend is moving closer to home at the end of the year!
-My husband has gone on a total health kick, and I couldn't be more proud.
-I'm still very much struggling with what direction my life is going.
-My beloved Jack's come in Garnet&Black, and also Purple&Orange
-I'm getting a little pumped about cooler weather so I can get back in the swing of running.
-I need new work out clothes like whoa!
It's a rather short brain dump for now, my brain is distracted so maybe I'll lengthen it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment