Woo hoo!!
To get things started, let's have a little Rebecca Black.
It's not the real video, and I didn't make that one, but you get the point!!
This week I've been addicted to The Sims Social app on Facebook. If you're a fan of the classic Sims game you might just want to check this out. LOVE IT!! It's honestly Farmville taken to a whole new level. I've hacked Mr. P's FB and set him up a sim as well, and now we're "Totally Inseparable" hehehe. I'm wonderful I know.
And.. last night I got into Words With Friends on FB as well. It was a little hard to get the hang of, but I think I have it now.
I'm also ever grateful for Sudoku on my hubs Android2, it's great for killing time while we're riding around town. Hence, last night's hour drive to figure out what we were eating. At one point I said I felt like we were dating.. we had no place to go, not a whole lotta money, and were very hungry. However, we settled on Texas Roadhouse, and were very very pleased. The service was great, lots of young people who were well groomed, extremely polite and the food was good too. LOVE those rolls and cinnamon butter!!
Now that I've officially convinced you all that I'm a nerd I'm headed back to caring for my sick hubby today.
No comments:
Post a Comment