Ok, so USC football is RIGHT around the corner. With some moderate progress last season there is A LOT of talk about how far these guys will go. Our baseball team recently brought in the 2011 NCAA CWS National Title again, so there is LOTS of hype in the air here.
Football games for me have always been a fashion show. My typical game day outfit is a simple black dress with a few garnet accessories.
Of course I have several black dresses, seriously.. once I counted them because a friend borrowed one and I think I had at least 10. Anyways, this is a favorite of mine from Ann Taylor LOFT. It's a short wrap dress and it was on clearance. I've worn it soo many times!! Including our rehearsal for the wedding.
That's the closest I could find to my actual dress online. I do, however draw the line at the heels. Heels are NOT game appropriate. The up and down, the crowds, stairs, and 10 mile hike to the stadium most certainly do not comply.
So this year I'm hoping to add these to the mix..
My standard footwear. <3 I die.
I also have a long cotton black dress to try out as well, but believe I will save that for cooler weather.
When cooler weather does get here, I like to be prepared with a good wool coat. I think something like this is on the shopping list. This way, I can put it over jeans and a black turtleneck and just hit the tailgate.
and then of course my throngs ( I think that's a word) of scarves.
With the baby bro inlaw off at Clemson, I am also cautiously looking for appropriate purple/orange attire in the event Mr. P and I make it up there for a game.
My next big debate is on the gamefaces, those little tattoos you buy and put on your cheek!? Are they a do or a don't? Definitely can be cute, but I ain't 8 and am I'm not a sorority girl.. So I'm not sure I fit the bill. As much as I LOVE this time of year I am proud to be a Koala at heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment