Monday, September 5, 2011

I had big ambitions of a cute Labor Day post.. ya know, one with precious photos of cute parties and cute food.

Well that got me.. no where.

Anyways, the Labor Day weekend has passed us now, and most of us are headed back to school and work tomorrow. I've enjoyed the extra day here at home with the fabulous Mr. P. Our Labor Day consisted of errands and a non productive trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond, a good nap, and a trip to WalMart for ice cream. We did kick start our morning with a 3 mile walk across the dam. Praise the Lord for some cooler temps. Yesterday (Sunday) we had our usual trip to church, lunch with the family and then we FINALLY went and got this beauty...
 








A chest freezer, and we are SOO pumped. It's the "practical" wedding gift from Mr.P's (and now mine) grandmother. Hence the trip to WalMart for ice cream, had to make sure it was keeping things frozen. Hehehe. Anyways, even more of an incentive for me to get to exreme couponing now. We got a place to keep it now!

In other world news, the USC Gamecocks did in fact WIN this weekend!!! Even though the game got off to a rough start the boys pulled through. I swear I got goosebumps just watching the pregame highlights. So beyond PUMPED for two weeks from now when they play at home.


A real post will come soon I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment