Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few weeks ago Mr. P switched to a new schedule at work, and now works from 7 am- 4pm. I am LOVING this. It makes my days at home alone feel a  little bit shorter, and we're both enjoying that extra time together.

Time together spent doing chores like going to the dump, and taking care of other errands together. Today we took a massive haul of yard trash to the dump, and we also had a return at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Since we've given up on juicing, we decided we didn't really need it, no matter how pretty it was. Instead, I got to bring home a lovely...


TOASTER OVEN!!


The Cuisinart Custom Classic to be exact. I am so pumped, and right now am hunting the web high and low to find a recipie to make in it tonight. Now if we just get a waffle iron, and a coffee grinder, our kitchen should be just about complete.

Such is the life of a housewife, I also believe I've finally won the victory over the ants that have taken over our kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment