Friday, August 19, 2011

Today marks FIVE months of being married!!


Five short (but oh so long) months ago tonight we were having the time of our lives at the most beautiful reception ever. No joke, my mother and father really out did themselves.



Anyways, we had a great week long honeymoon in Jamaica before starting our married life here in smalltown, USA. It's been a crazy trip, but definitely worth every moment. When Mr. P asked about my blog last week I simply said this.. "This year will go by faster than we know it, and we won't ever get this time back.. " Meaning, I know a year from now, we will probably be wishing we were still newlyweds learning to tackle life together. 
As far as celebrating, we're cooking dinner together and spending time here at home. I love our house, and hope we can be here for many many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment