Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm probably one of the last 1000 people to talk on AIM anymore, but I still and LOVE it. It's a great tool to keep in touch with Mr. P during the day. Anyways, we usually talk about the important stuff, bills, the family, and of course DINNER. Like I said earlier we're on a health kick so my traditional meal plan has gone out the window. Previously it was .. cheap, cheap and cheap. I made whatever I could with what we had at home, plus whatever meat was on sale. Anyways, this week we've committed to chicken. It's cheap at Wal-Mart and with the new diet Mr. P is slowly opening his mind to more creative ways of chicken. He just sent me this recipie, Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Pimento Cheese , the picture surely looks good.


It's suggested served with squash or zucchini, but since we don't have those handy we're going with the canned veggies in the pantry, and maybe a sweet potato. I am hoping I can use my new toaster oven for this one tonight. If I can remember I'll post a picture and let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment