Monday, October 24, 2011

you better watch out, you better not cry....

Santa Claus is coming to town, and soon. I am getting so excited for the holidays this year. Maybe it's marriage, maybe it's... well I'm quite sure it's marriage. It's the holiday's my way!! Pinterest already has my mind going in 1000 different directions. I absolutely cannot wait to start our on traditions and build a stockpile of decorations of my own.

Last year Paul and I got the 2010 Willow Tree ornament, so this year we'll be adding this one to that collection.



I'll probably pick up at least one more ornament for the year too. I'm thinking those personalized ones from the kiosk at the mall..maybe?! We'll see. I also am so excited to use some precious ornaments we got as wedding gifts.

I also started making this, this weekend..

which will soon be finished up, painted a lovely seasonal color and fitted to hold a stocking. Mr. Perry gets one too.

I am also thinking a larger one for the front door to do in a wreath?! Maybe.

I also need to figure out how to display all those Christmas cards we will get. I've seen lots of cute ideas and hope I can make that too!

and then.. a tree skirt too is also hopefully in the DIY projects for me.


and probably the biggest part of my Christmas creativity so far, the list! I've started this before, but it's high time I finish it..


The Christmas 2011 list.

I always love a few good movies.

Bridesmaids
The Help


and my Nook has been pretty lonely lately, so monetary donations to B&N are also appreciated.

For skin care and pampering, things I can NEVER have enough of.

A bathrobe, or wrap with some sweet initials on it.
Gift Certificate to POUT (for all my favorite products)
a Clarisonic MIA (like an electric toothbrush for your face)
manicure and pedicure

Garnet and Black Jack Rogers, or white, or any color really

new jeans!

solid black or solid brown boots, I'd really love some newer cowboy boots

cookbooks
an apron
a heavy duty rolling pin

a Keurig and some KCups

a few Fiestaware pieces we don't have already

I would LOVE that white bedding I was talking about in an earlier post.


for now that's about all I can think of but I'm sure I'll update it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment