Mr. Perry has requested this make the blog.
If he ONLY knew how much I've been slacking lately. But here's some motivation and a little bragging for both of us.
Mr. P has recently gotten into woodworking and this was our first project. A basic adirondack chair, plans courtesy of www.ana-white.com. TONS of other great plans there that we hope to try out soon. I am really into the Farmhouse bed plans, simple and just what we need. I can't wait to sit in it on the back porch or wherever I decide to keep it and drink some coffee and just have some nice quiet time. I am so lucky to have such a great husband who is talented. He also left a cute bouquet of flowers in the fridge for me to find this morning.
A quick update on the week.. I was able to sub most all week long again and really felt immensely more confident in the classroom. I have two days down for next week already and am looking forward to them too. Everyday another step in the right direction.
We've had a slow weekend, USC was at home but we sold our tickets. However, Spurrier did put Connor Shaw in and it seems we might have a QB finally.
As for us we were able to pull out lots of wedding presents tonight when we had an impromptu dinner at our house. Our neighbors across the street joined us, and some old neighbors who used to live across the street stopped by to say hello. She also brought me two gorgeous plants for the porch. We all pitched in and threw together what we had and it turned out beautifully. My contribution was the corn casserole, mashed potatoes and green beans. I LOVED being able to pull out place settings, serving pieces and see it all come together. My only complaint is that I don't have a larger dishwasher, and I hate doing dishes. The weather today here was perfect so we were also able to enjoy our meal al fresco.
SC State Fair in just a few days!! Cannot wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment