Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Sunday morning, we've skipped church and family lunch in lieu of sleeping in. It's a nice change up and giving me a chance to sit out here on my beautiful porch and drink coffee. I have a stack of laundry to do, a house to clean, and soo much more to do, but it will all have to wait for now. I'm really just enjoying this quiet moment. I know Christine would love this kinda thing, I would love for her to be here with me.



I'm sure we've all seen this quote posted on Twitter, FB and elsewhere this week with the passing of Apple Founder Steve Jobs. I hate how easily I forget that our time here is limited and can get so caught up in living by other peoples opinions of us. I thought it was such a nice reminder to keep searching for my peace, and my place in life and this world and that as long as I keep that first, I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment