Sunday, November 6, 2011

the phone saga

My husband manages to drown phones like it's a job. Seriously!! I can't even remember how many he has been through in almost 8 years. Maybe... 10, who knows. It's become seriously a running joke about Mr. P and his phones.

Anyways, once again this past week he killed another phone. This time it was in a cup of water in his car. We've got a backup thankfully while a new one is on order. It should be here later this week.

In the mean time, I've have my precious phone for over 2 years now, and am starting to consider upgrades. I fear if I do go the smartphone route I will be constantly on the internet and what not. I have a laptop and a nook, so I'm covered in the wireless devices, but I hate the other phones that are out there now. Too many flips, twists and slides for me.  I like simple one piece phones, preferably no touch screens either.

No comments:

Post a Comment