Saturday, September 24, 2011

the cards are in

I had a night in tonight and decided to rent a movie. Mr. P was out with a friend, so it was just me, popcorn and some Coke. I also painted my nails. It was surprisingly a lot of fun, and I forgot how much I like to just sit and watch a movie.  It was my first time actually using pay per view, and I got...






I still have some MAJOR wedding fever, so am trying to soak up all the bridal bliss I can. I need a good wedding to go to soon. Anyways, it was a funny movie.. but not the funniest thing ever like I've heard. It's a 48 hour rental so I'll probably watch it again at least once before the weekend is up.

Have you all seen this movie?! What did you think of it??


No comments:

Post a Comment