and now we're halfway through the first year of our life together. I know I haven't posted many photos lately so I figured today would be a good chance to do that and think about the past six month of our crazy married life together. Which now as I'm re reading this before I post it got a little too crazy and pictures are lacking. My b.
Moving on..
After our amazing wedding we spent a week in Jamaica. All I can say is.. Can I please go back now?! I just recently looked at the photos Paul took there and found this one. Definitely one of my favorites from the trip. It was right before we went snorkeling I believe, and look at that long hair.
we got back home and settled into life together and I got to getting the TY notes out and putting away all of our wonderful wedding gifts. It was a mess for a good two months after we got back, but I got through it and appreciate all the generosity from our family and friends. We are soo blessed.
Of course you've probably seen those before, and as you've probably already read we've had a crazy summer of fun at the lake. Lots of sun and fun on and in the water. We've had birthdays, holidays, home improvement projects and cooking adventures. Everyday together has been such a blessing and a gift. As we begin to think of the holidays coming up I am so excited to see how we make this first one together one we won't ever forget.
But, on the horizon we've got one more thing before the holidays take control of our lives
... FOOTBALL SEASON
I snapped the beauty from my phone at Saturday's game.
It was a rough start but thankfull history did not repeat itself and the boys pulled out a W. The ensemble for the day was my boots (so happy to have them back) , skinny jeans, black turtleneck and a lovely g&b print scarf, plus Paul's favorite earrings. We've had a good chill here the past few days which has thrown my wardrobe for a loop, but this Saturday should be considerably warmer and we can stick to our basics.
The other thing that's on my mind..
the SC state fair!
I can't find any pictures sorry.
But it's arriving in less than a month and oh my goodness I can't wait.
food.rides.exhibits.friends.
I don't know what I love the most but I just can't get enough of it. The only drawback is that now I live 40 minutes away instead of 5.
So that's it for today. A hodgepodge post of sorts. I can say that the past six months have brought me more joy than I ever could have imagined. All the ups and downs of this year (so far) have only reaffirmed the fact that I married the greatest man alive.


No comments:
Post a Comment