“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”Isaiah 46:4 NIV
How amazing is that?? Hubs is reading ahead for church tomorrow so I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite verses myself on the internet and that was the verse for today. Extremely resassuring as I take yet another massive leap into the unknown.
Just thought I'd share. I know I was promising a post with substance which will come I just haven't had much to write about other than our oh so exciting life.
Carolina just beat UGA tonight in another close game. This makes 8 out of the past 11 games with them down to less than a touchdown. Now counts down to our kick off at home next weekend. SOO PUMPED!! I had a precious outfit today consisting of black leggins, an oversized garnet top and my wedge heels to match. PLUS, after yesterday's hair cut I'm rocking the short hair and curls. I think I might have FINALLY found the magic touch or combination of arsenal to get the curls I've always dreamed of. With a little more work it will be perfected. We watched the game here at home with friends and had a great time. Periodically we'd take a walk and check on the other neighbors watching the game.
No photos sadly, as I have been slackin with my cameras. It's sad that I can sometimes carry 2-3 cameras with me yet never have them charged, or near the computer for blogging. Maybe next weekend. So now begins the hunt for my perfect gameday outfit.
I'm looking forward to another Sunday Funday with the family. Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE Sunday?!
No comments:
Post a Comment