Sunday, July 17, 2011

update/brain dump

To say the first year of marriage is the hardest is an understatement. I've never felt so many emotions in my life. The flip side of that is with all the "bad" , the "good" is indescribable. So in a few quick minutes before my meeting  I'll jot down the last.. 6 or so weeks of  Holy Matrimony. So here's brain dump number 12321 for the masses:

We've been crazy busy. I can't even attempt to coupon. I WILL get a handle on it one of these days.

When I'm not working, I'm cleaning and cooking, and laundry. It's amazing how fast auto pilot kicks in when I get home in the evenings. I've become quite the little wife. In fact it's a running joke with my friends, my coworkers and even my sweet leetle seestor.

I've been working a lot. In fact today is the first Sunday I've had off in as long as I can remember. I've forgotten how good it feels just to have a Sunday off.

With that being said, I got to go to church today! YAYY!!
I reallly realllly reallllly love the lake. It it  my heart and my home. In my spare time I've  been spending long days and late nights up there aka, nothing beats this moment.

Summer is almost over.. WHATT?!?!

We've been married nearly FOUR months. OMG!

I had a great birthday last week. It seems like this year's celebrating is nearly a month long. The joys of multiple families and many many friends. I am so blessed.

We got two great catfish at the lake yesterday, so today the  boys cleaned them and I fried them. Delcious with some cheese grits.

I need to do a Summer long photo post. I've taken a good bit this Summer but failed to add photos to any post.

Our sweet youngest child moved out this week. We miss him terribly. There's an odd sense of quiet and cleanliness here at home now.

My three very best friends live in three separate states. To say I miss them is an understatement.


I think that's it, and off to my meeting I go. Oh work, you must always get in the way of my weekend!!! At least we get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment