Tuesday, July 19, 2011

the photo post

Here's a handful of photos from the past few months.






We celebrated my 26th birthday with the family.
(not the best picture of Mr. P and I, but it will have to do)


 my cute new black shoes to match my seestors.


FIL celebrated his as well.  


 We've also visited Yummilicious several times.



and of course having LOTS of seestor time.

Seestor and I got up and waited in line over 2 hrs to get FREE gift cards at the new Forever 21


Another CC girl got married!


tis' the Season for SEESTOR EGGS


 Megan and I LOVE tubing.


 My two best in-town friends/ bakery bffs. 



I could update all day, but I think that's it for today. And yes, in case you haven't seen me in person I did get a whopper of a hair cut. You probably noticed it in the pictures. I LOVE it. So much more mature. I do however miss my long hair terribly. So now I'm debating if I am going to grow this mess out or keep it trim and tidy. I kept it long for the wedding, but was getting tired of the nasty mop of tangles it always was. I also ALWAYS had it pulled back, so there was no styling to it. I also got highlights for the first time.. Say hello to wife hair!!

I work this afternoon so for the morning I'm hanging out at Casa de Perry and catching up on laundry and cleaning. Why is it always catch up??  If I'm feeling really ambitious I'm going to take a walk.  Before I head out for the day I'm going to throw some Chicken and Rice in the CrockPot (see recipie here).  This is such a quick and easy dinner fix that the boys love. The best part is we usually always have left overs for lunches the next day. I also am a fan of anything I can just let cook on its own, and the mess is next to nothing. I close 4 nights at work this week, so that means Mr. P is home before I am, and I can't always trust him to make sure dinner is ready when I walk in at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment