So here's this weeks recap.. thus far.
Work, work, work, work...
Tomorrow is my last day of work after SEVEN straight days of working. Dear HP, I adore you, but am tired. I have two days off, then back to work again for a full weekend. It's graduation weekend here in town and also Mother's Day. Shoppers will be out!
Work has been the story lately (in case you missed that memo), so any cooking and cleaning has gone OUT THE WINDOW, as has my extreme couponing. Both of those are top of my agenda for next week. My sweet husband subscribed to the Sunday paper to hopefully help my couponing by having them delivered to the door weekly.
We've started a new contest at work, our prize a precious new gold monogram bracelet. I LOVE IT! I wear it most everyday at work now, and am determined to bring it home in 5 weeks. Basically you win by having the most monogram sales, and adding on labor and rush fees. On the flip side of that I'm in charge of the June Contest, I am so excited about my idea. I just need to think of a prize
No comments:
Post a Comment