Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a few random things

Currently I'm reading..

The Power of A Praying Wife and Heaven is For Real

I am really enjoying both of them and really do want to attempt to read more. I borrowed a book from Emily over the honeymoon and she has lent me another one, so consider her my inspiration. My other sister Christine is also a busy reader, so I might as well join them. It's Summer and our pool is open so a good book is a great companion while I lay out. I'm considering asking for Kindle/Nook for a bday present. I hear they are SUPERB for the pool/beach and have a ton of free books.

My hubby turned 27 yesterday! What an old man! I had so much fun picking out his birthday card this year. I went with rhyming and mushy. We aren't quite at that stage for the sentimental cards yet and I think he deserves more than a funny one. We had a great (not so) little get together Saturday evening, and celebrated again last night at his parents house.

We're midway through our birthday palooza with the family. We have Father's Day, the FIL's bday and mine left to celebrate this Summer before a break til Fall. I LOVE our family dinners, and hope I can have one here at the house soon. I still have soo much wedding stuff yet to open that I'm dying to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment