I am blessed with not one but two amazing moms in my life. My mom and my newly minted (but long time loved) mother in-law.
If you know me then you know the rocky relationship that has been life with my mother. We've never quite managed to see things ever the same way. Through it all though she's done a lot for me and I can't thank her enough. I think now that I'm gone she actually is starting to miss me though.
and secondly my mother in-law. Who never ceases to amaze me with her love and devotion for all SIX of us kids. I honestly don't know a stronger woman. She's truly an inspiration to me as a wife, and one day mother.
Hope all you mom's had a great day as well. I had to work :(, but it turned out to be an okay day at work, we got a lot done and then I visited Lea. I'm off tomorrow, followed by two days of work down at our Charleston store. I am very much looking forward to getting out of town for a few days and maybe even my toes in the sand.
Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment