It's been a crazy few weeks. So here's a brain dump blog for the masses to catch you up.
We've been married, TWO months now. WOW!! Time certainly has flown by. TY notes are getting mailed out tomorrow and this weekend. Ready to check that off my list to things to do.
No matter how many times I do laundry, sweep or clean something. This house always stays dirty.
My husband turned 27 last week, and I'm turning 26 in a few months. I turned 19 the Summer we met. Crazy to think how much we' ve grown.
Next Thursday, June 3rd will mark 7 years together. Again, WOW!
Every day gets better than the one before. I love learning so much about my husband, and what helps our marriage ( and what doesn't).
I really need to get into some sort of work out routine. I get really into it for a few days, and then I get lazy and snap out of it for a few weeks.
We get our boat back this weekend, and our pool is open. Can you scream SUMMER?!
I'm off Monday, and get to spend the day at the lake with some great friends.
I miss my old street. It's Summer, all the kids are home from school. This is when we would spend days by the pool, with lots of walks, and trips to Sonic. I miss those days immensely, and nothing here just seems to even come close.
I still haven't printed wedding photos.
Forever 21 just opened up at the mall. Could be potentially dangerous. They have TONS of cute dresses, for cheap. I just love dresses.
I can share clothes with my 16 year old sister in-law. This touches my hearts, but we're both thrilled that our wardrobes have doubled.
Yumilicious opened up yesterday. FINALLY!! No more long trips to Columbia for froyo. Just in time for Summer.
Ok, I think that's is. I've began to compile a list of bday wants for myself. The husband was soo ocd about his bday this year, we started getting lists early on. So I'm returning the favor. Hard to believe that I'll soon be 26, and I'm halfway done with my twenties.
No comments:
Post a Comment