So this morning I only slept in slightly. Better than none, but I was very much glad to not have Paul's alarm (or mine) to wake us up. His 6 am weekday alarms really get old fast. What's even better is that I get to do this again the next 2 days. However, when my dad called his phone it did. Anyways, I managed to bribe (or just ask) Paul into taking me to IHOP. The ONE single solitary thing I don't like about this town is the restaurants. We just don't have the dining her like we do in Columbia. But I do love me some breakfast food, and dates to IHOP. It's probably my favorite thing to do.
Paul is off at the lake with my parents. Our boat is back in the water for the weekend, so he's helping get the last bit of things tidied up at the lake house before the Summer kicks off Monday. Yet another muskrat got into the boat this Winter and chewed some wires up near the pontoons, so we'll pull it out next week and fix that.
well somehow I got sidetracked and am finishing this Sunday night.
Work was.. well work. I won't really get into it, but I am ever so thankful for tomorrow off to spend with two of my closest friends and also my husband. I did once again sleep in this morning, and then once cup #1 of coffee was down I went up to the pool with some neighbors. I'm so lucky to have some great neighbors here, and our neighborhood has a great pool which makes these endless Summer days a little less hot.
So that's our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment