Saturday, April 30, 2011

My best friend Ashley started a blog.. which inspired me to open up this thing and write a post! It's much over due for one.

Well the work fairy visited us this past week, and it seems as that my rather quiet life has returned to the real world. The world of dresses and fancy tops, the world of work. I must say, I have enjoyed actually wearing REAL clothes this past week. With Easter, graduations and Mother's Day work has picked up for sure. I honestly can't imagine that it's finally really actually truly Spring and Summer here. It makes the days like today even harder to put those clothes on and head in to the store.

After a usual morning at work, I am spending this Saturday evening at home, alone.. conquering those TY notes. They have been staring at me for SIX WEEKS now, and I will get them all done tonight if it keeps me up all night. I hope it doesn't I have a 9am meeting for work, then a full day of work, followed by another full day of work. I have laundry in the machine, and the dishwasher will probably get started here soon. My last item on my housecleaning agenda is the get the floors swept and mopped. I honestly never realized how much I was doing on my "lazy days" around here. Can I just say, I miss it already?!!

Life as a newlywed is still wonderful. This week we made our first big purchase, a king size bed! We had them all on our honeymoon and were simply spoiled by the space and comfort. Once we got back home and had been sleeping in Paul's old bed a few weeks, we knew we had to upgrade. So we did. So far we are LOVING it. The space the cushy mattress, and my favorite part. The gorgeous garnet and gold new bedding and throw pillows. I feel so married now.

No comments:

Post a Comment