So here goes.
1. It's only Tuesday and yet it feels like it should be Friday. This week has been way too long so far. I guess kindergarden and wayy wayy talkative 8th grade can do that to you. I'm thankful for the day in gym tomorrow to have my brain catch up before heading back to 3rd grade on Thursday. Nothing yet booked for Friday, so maybe a day off.. doubt it though.
2. I never got into couponing like I said I was.. whoops. Maybe round 2 in a few months when I can get some time back.
3. Extra prayers for the applications I've put out for permanent classroom positions. I would LOVE any oppoturnity to work in a school full time... with that being said, it's already time to start thinking about Summer work, and getting my certificate renewed.
4. Also taking opinions on a trip for our 1st anniversary..
5. My fabulous find of the day yesterday at Goodwill.. Sadly it was not my size, but should fit the seestor well. TBH, I already have one.. and I'm slightly past my days of doubling up on these shirts.. or maybe not. Anyways, these shirts are still my ultimate favorite, goto item in my closet, ever of all time.
6. I've yet to sew anything, but I think it would be fun to make this.. a cute little casserole cover if you don't recognize it.
7. Ok my backspace button is sticking and that's aggrivating me so I'm going to end this here. Sleep is calling. Back soon with something more productive I swear.

No comments:
Post a Comment