Monday, January 16, 2012

a little of this and a little of that

Ok, so here's a hodgepodge of stuff that's on my mind this week..

1.) Getting the house cleanded/organized and ready to paint/decorate. FINALLY!! I went through the kitchen today and either hauled stuff up to the attic, unpacked it properly or threw it out. I have 90% more storage above the washer and dryer now. Not that I plan to load it up with more crap, but its' there if I need it. I also put the toaster and a few other things up there. Think more counter space. Now to just to pick a starting point and make some plans...

1.5) Yesterday we FINALLY got our Christmas decor taken down as well. I know, I'm embarassed to almost put that on here. I'm soo excited about that, I don't even remember the last time I looked forward to mopping. I love the new arrangment of furniture down there and am pumped to either a.) make covers or b.) get new furniture all together. My  first priority for that room, pictures!! I want new matching frames, and I desperately need to update the photos in them.  I also have a few bare spots on the walls that I am looking to fill with prints and one 8 x 10 printable of something inspirational.


2.) SPRING!! Hahah, well not so much the season but Spring wardrobes! Mr. P and I have been hitting the gym hardcore the past few months and I'm ready to kick it up a notch to get this bikini bod back by Spring. At the mall today I saw so many cute new little dresses out for warmer weather, including one awesome outfit at LOFT. This, I WILL have before too long.
a boldly striped top!

and these bright legged beauties

3.) Our anniversary coming up.. as much as we'd love to do a whole week away and relive our honeymoon that's just not in the cards. We're hoping to at least get away for a night or two though.


4.) I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and have been a little hesitant to use it.. but I think I just might have a project for this weekend. Thank you PINTEREST!! I NEED a cover for my casserole dishes, and low and behold a friend of mine pinned this..


Anyways.. i think that's it for tonight. Back to school tomorrow, can I say I'm.. excited. Just praying that all this sub work pays off come time for back to school in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment