Did I really ignore this poor little thing for months?!
Life got busy.. crazy busy.
We've had a sleu of birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and everything in between since I last spoke with you fine folks. In our true fabulous fashion, they have all been wonderful. There has never been a time I've ever been more in love with my husband and our family.
It's hard to imagine Mr. P and I have been married a whole year now!! Wow!! As our precious neighbor said.. the older you get, the days drag on but the years fly by. So very on point with this past year. Anyways, we celebrated the night of with a dinner out and then about two weeks ago with a camping trip to the beach. We've never camped together before and we needed a few nights away so in the interest of adventure and saving money we tried it..
and LOVED it.
a quick shot of our campsite, tent and all.. Pictures were not our top priority this weekend! Whoops! We enjoyed seafood, the great outdoors, the beach, fishing and cheesey beach gift shops for 4 days before heading back home. Thanks to my parents for the camping supplies and car, and my MIL for the air mattress!!
Back at home this past week has been Spring Break so I've done a lot of.. sitting and my usual cleaning. I'm so ready to be back in the classroom Monday.
It feels good to be back!!

No comments:
Post a Comment