Monday, April 4, 2011

Faster than I realized we're starting our THIRD week of marriage. To recap you all we had an amazing first week of marriage in Ocho Rios, Jamaica at The Jewel. I can't thank my sweet and wonderful mother in-law enough for that. We had a whirlwind 2nd week of marriage settling in to "our" home and now after a full weekend we're nearly almost through week 3.

Our weekend consisted of a sweet sleepover with my "seestor" Emily on Friday night. I am so blessed to have gained a wonderful little sister by marrying Paul. Emily has been such a blessing in my life I really have no idea what I would do without her! A HUGE bonus to moving to L-town has been having her so close. I've loved all the extra quality time with her. I got to work some last Saturday morning and enjoyed catching up with my work pals, again I am so blessed with an amazing group of women to share my days with. I've also really enjoy the extra break. After that Paul and I took a trip across town and he got himself a new set of golf clubs. It was well deserved since I've been getting most of the wedding gifts lately. A guy can only get soo excited about new pots and pans and towels. Of course we had our usual Saturday night outing down town to Yoghut and loved it. I once again returned to work Sunday for a full day there and finally started to feel back in the swing of things. We celebrated Robert and Emily's birthdays that night at dinner. Robert was 18 the week before our wedding, and Emily turned 16 while we were in Jamaica. Family dinner nights are always one of the high points of my week, they just relax me so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment