Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well we made it through Hump Day.

It's been a pretty quiet week at Casa de Perry. The usual cooking, cleaning and laundry. We had another amazing family dinner Monday  night at the inlaw's to celebrate English's  birthday. You can definitely tell we're in the middle of birthday season in our family. We average at least 1 a month between January and July.

I had a day away from the house yesterday so I feel totally behind on my cooking and cleaning. It's crazy how one day gone can get you off track. I've gotten so into cleaning and cooking I'm not sure how I'll manage to get it all done once the real real world sets in. I also guess now I know how my mom felt. I actually had a rather productive day of getting my tires balanced and rotated and some shopping at Sam's and some quality time with Dad too. I stocked up on some staples, green beans, ketchup, peas, and potatoes. You can tell I live with guys, we're a meat and potatoes house for sure. What I wouldn't give to get a little variety in there.

I also managed to pick up a great copper tub from my parent's house that I noticed this weekend while I was over there. My plan is to polish it up nicely, put a vinyl P on it, and some white hydrangeas in it and set it in front of our fireplace. This house is shaping up quite nicely, now if I can just get to the bottom of the dirt, dust and clutter. It will come soon enough I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment