Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Fashion

I started a Spring fashion wish list a few weeks back but.. never finished it. 

I once again am attempting to not buy any swimsuits or random dresses this Summer. I did pretty good about it last year and only bought 1 and 1 other top. I just can't justify the $$$ on something I will ultimately ruin in the abyss that is the lake or get crazy pics in while I'm at the pool. I do have one or two decent suits saved away for special occasions, so as not to look "ratty tatty" as my MIL would say. I just have plain too many dresses, same deal goes there.

Anyways, this is what I'm pining over as warmer temps are heading our way


white skinny jeans, last Summer I got bold and finally dug into some skinnies and have never looked back. I know white would go great with most of my warm weather tops and the fit is pretty dang flattering. 

black shorts. I know random righttttt, but for some reason I'm itching for a pair. Maybe to wear on those once in a blue moon nights out on the town with some snazzy heels. 
pastel pants, I'm still halfway on my wants for these. Cute and trendy, but if you know me then I'm into my fashion for the long haul. I'm a cheapskate.. what can I say. Anyways, if I eat lots of lunches outside at cute little cafe's then these are pretty precious.

brightly colored, long cotton skirt... i hate the word maxi, so we'll leave it with long. Something bright, easy to throw on and pair with a tank top over a swimsuit turns my typical lake outfit into something with longevity when we get off the boat at the marina.


Well that's it.. we refilled the gas in the grill and I think it's time we broke in the patio set for the Season!! 


happy spring all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment