Friday, August 31, 2012

children are miraculous


*so I started this post in the Spring, but somehow never got back to finishing it. I revisisted this class last week and again left with a tender heart.




After reading that I don't think this posts needs any words. I had the opportunity to sub in a preschool developmentally delayed class today and to say it touched me is an understatement. I left school today soo thankful for the healthy children in my life, and a prayer that  one day mine will be as well.  I've been in special ed classes before, so I'm pretty much prepared for anything in that area. Or I thought I was. Our day focused on using our words and playing with friends. Seeing these children make the smallest steps forward was an achievement beyond measure. It definitely touched my heart in a way nothing else has before, and definitely set a new tone in my voice as I enter the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment