I keep saying I'm going to blog more, but then life happens and I don't.
I really want to blog more. I want to document the days, nights and in betweens of this life, because it is slipping so fast through my fingers. Take for example, my 12 week assignment in Kindergarten is now in it's 6th week (tomorrow). My once baby sister is now graduating from high school, and everyday I hear of the losses and tragedies that are hitting all to close to home.
Next week is our 2 year wedding anniversary. WOW!
Amazing to think of what has happened in our lives since then, and the fact that in June will mark 9 years of us being together in general. 9 years, I can think of people who have in that time met,dated, wed, had kids, divorced... everything.
and everyday I thank the Lord we are beating the odds.
So now it's nearly the middle of March and Spring is finally starting to show up here. THANK GOD! The weather today was just fabulous, and I spent a good few hours just sitting outside. I even got a walk in with some neighbors.
Tomorrow is Monday, and it's another long long week of school, the restaurant and life.
My prayer for this week is to continue growing and learning as a teacher, for patience and kind words with my students, for strength to get through the day to day business, and an open heart.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment