FINALLY getting around to posting.
It's 2013 and yes I know it's been months, but as life would have it. I just haven't had the time or motivation to write.
I hope everyone had safe, wonderful holiday season. As always it went by wayy to fast, and I can hardly believe I'm back to school tomorrow. Honestly, couldn't we have just ONE MORE DAY?
So new year, new everything pretty much. Most everyone is making a resolution and I figured I'd blog about mine, well sort of. Instead of a resolution (which no one really keeps) I'm going with a 2013 Bucket List. Things that I would like to do in the next 364 days
1. enter another 5k (or more)
2. participate in the Drive Thru Difference
3. volunteer my time to a non-profit charitable organization
4. visit ALL of my out of state friends
5. take an art class
6. take a class in general
7. go camping twice
8. go skiing
9. read a whole book (maybe more)
... I could honestly go on for days. But I guess my resolution is to "do more" a.Not to say I am going to book myself from now til November in this first week of the year, but I'm going to say "yes" a little more, and do things with a little more intention.
Did you make a resolution for this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment