So, as Memorial Day approaches we're faced with the "unofficial" start of Summer.
Not sure if I did this last year or not, but here goes the 2013 Bucket List.. A mix of old favorites and a few new things to spice up the mix.
___ go camping
___ spend the night at the lake
___ have a picnic at the park
___ make ice cream
___go to the beach at least once each month
**in the event an actual vacation takes place I'll scratch that one off all together
___catch a fish (well duh!)
___ paint pottery with Emily or do a Paint & Pour class
___eat on the back porch at least once a week
___save as much money as possible!!
** honestly, I am hoping to put every spare cent I can into a savings account!
What's on your big list of things to do this Summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment