Last Friday marked SEVEN years of amazingness between Paul and I. It's crazy to think that some people meet, get married, have kids and are divorced in seven years... We're just now barely three months into marriage and it's still mind boggling how much we learn about each other every day.
We've tossed around the issue of still celebrating this anniversary with each other and friends, and while we probably won't (no one really seems to) we did want to remember it this year seeing as it was soo close to the wedding.
I came home after an evening of preparation for the little bro's grad party tomorrow to a lovely little surprise sitting on the toilet.
a nook. I do enjoy reading, a lot actually. Just never have the time or resources to do much of it. I sadly forget about the library, and books in general til I have an extended amount of time to dedicate to them (ie.. lake days, or vacation). Anyways, I pointed one of these out last week to the husband during a dinner date at Olive Garden, and I had no idea he'd take the request seriously. Surprised, but very please with it. So far I've downloaded 2 free books, and purchased The Help. I'm reading The Help to start things off with, but am quickly building my ewish list. That way once I get that book done, I can quickly jump onto my next read. I am soo excited about all the books I have yet to read this Summer, and just the mere convenience of this device.
So here's to us and our seven fabulous years of lovin'. I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.

No comments:
Post a Comment